Payment is due by April 6th to avoid a disconnection in water service for past due balance on April 7th.
April 7, 2020
Attention customers located in Turning Point subdivision
a precautionary boil water notice is in affect for your area due to water tank replacement. Bringing the water to a rolling boil and holding it there for 1 minute will insure that any bacteria or viruses that may have entered the water have been killed, therefore making your water safe for cooking and drinking. When we are given clearance, we will notify you that your water is safe for consumption.
If there are any questions, please contact our office
between 8:30am and 4:00pm Monday thru
Friday for additional information or clarification.
Thank You for you cooperation.
Marion Utilities, Inc.
710 N.E 30th AVE
Ocala, FL 34470
We will not be accepting walk in customers as of March 23rd.
As of March 23rd, Marion Utilities, Inc. will not be accepting walk in customers. Office staff will still be available by phone. In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) through person-to-person contact, and for the safety of our employees and customers, we encourage customers to utilize other methods of payments when possible, such as:
• The drop box located at our office. Bill is not needed. Put payment in envelope with name and address and our staff will apply payment accordingly.
• Online payments can be made at WWW.Marionutl.com ($2.50 convenience fee) or utilizing your banks online bill pay.
• Over the phone payments by Credit or Debit card. (352)622-1171
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Marion Utilities, Inc. Staff
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTION FOR SOUTH WEST CUSTOMERS
Marion Utilities, Inc. is placing a mandatory water restriction in effect for customers located west of I-75. In order for us to provide customers with sufficient water pressure at their home, we would like to remind our customers to conserve water. Please make sure you are irrigating on set days implemented by Southwest Florida Water Management District. These restrictions are in effect year-round and can change if there is a water shortage.
Helpful tips for conserving water are; water only when your lawn needs it. It is time to water when your grass begins to look stressed or discolored. Don’t overwater! Too much watering can damage your lawn and promote the growth of weeds and fungus. Please do your part in helping to save the aquifer.
Lawn Watering Days and Times
• Lawn watering is limited to twice per week for a half hour each area.
• Even addresses may water on Thursday and/or Sundays before 10am or after 4pm.
• Odd addresses may water on Wednesday and/or Saturdays before 10am or after 4pm.
• Locations without a discernible address, such as right-of-way and other common areas inside a subdivision, may water on Tuesday and/or Friday before 10am and 4pm.
Marion Utilities, Inc.