- 1st of every month bills are mailed out. We are not responsible for mail delivery—if you do not receive your bill we encourage you to call and ask for your total so you can pay it before a late fee is assessed or you are included on the disconnect list.
- Bills are due upon receipt and considered late after the 20th.
- 21st of every month a $5.oo late fee will be applied to unpaid accounts and a late notice will be mailed out stating a disconnection date.
- Payment must be in our office before date stated on the late notice or water will be disconnected for ANY past due balance. A disconnect fee of $46.oo will then be applied and full payment must be in office BEFORE 3PM to reconnect water the same day. After 3pm there is an additional fee for same day reconnect. You are subject for disconnect each and every month no matter how little the past due balance is!
We have a drop box next to the front door for your convenience.
We accept cash, check, and money order in our office or through mail. Credit card are accepted in our office or over the phone ($2.50 convenience fee with card use). Online credit card payments are accepted through our website as well.
There are two options for paying electronically:
• On your banks website via online bill pay. Please allow at least 5 business days for your bank to physically mail a check to us.
• You may set up a monthly draft with a voided check and we will automatically withdraw your payment the second Tuesday of each month. Contact our office for more information.